Case Study shows those Indian students went to study MBBS in China or MBBS in Philippines some of them waste valuable 4 to 5 years to Study Medical in Russia, when they return back to India those MBBS degree not valid until they clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE Screening Test
Percentage of clearing this test in single shot very low, nearly 4-6%. Those Medical Students get frustrated trying to clear FMGE on 7-8 attempt. Where as Indian MBBS Graduates passed from Bangladesh they clear FMCG computer based test on single attempt.
Find out why
- In Bangladesh MBBS Study pattern similar to Indian Medical Colleges follows Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines – British Curriculum
Indian students can apply to study MBBS in Bangladesh if he/she has good scores in Class 10th & Class 12th.
- For MBBS in Bangladesh Minimum Marks required to get Direct Admission 8 GPA ie 65% in PCB and 60% Overall 1st Division, where as to study medical in China or Country like Philippines no minimum qualification (45% in 12th) required
- To get admission in Medical course in Bangladesh candidates year gap not more than two years for example if you want to apply this year 2017 you must passed 12th in 2017 or 2016, age restriction. But in case of MBBS in China / MBBS in Russia or Philippines no such restriction. That why quality of Medical Study in Bangladesh far better.
- All Books and study materials followed Indian Authors, same books followed in India too. According to medical colleges in Bangladesh most of the journal refer from Indian Doctors.
Medical Study pattern, Syllabus in Bangladesh all are same as Indian Medical Colleges.
- Interesting part huge patients flow in Medical colleges in Bangladesh, students from Nepal prefer doing MBBS Degree in Bangladesh, in-spite of good medical colleges in Nepal due to lack of patients, if we thinking China Medical Colleges god know is there any patients comes in a blue moon.
- Most of the Private Medical Colleges in China or Medical Colleges in Philippines or Russia are only made for Indian students, to earn foreign currency. Whereas no such college we will find in Bangladesh. All medical colleges in Bangladesh you can find 15-20% foreign students most of them came from Nepal, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan few Malaysia, US and European students.
Indian parents keen to send there son / daughters for study MBBS in Bangladesh because Alcohol or any Drug consumption illegal in Bangladesh. You cannot find any liquor shop in Bangladesh (Dry Country) similar to our State Gujarat. No chance of getting drug addict. Most of the cases we find students went to study medicine in Philippines, Russia or China gets alcoholic or drug addict. Cant clear MBBS Degree in given time frame (5 years).
What they do? Those guys became admission agents for those colleges.
If we search in google we’ll get ‘n’ number of doctors (Dr.) providing MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, MDS Admissions in India or Medical study in Abroad.
Smile Education advice you please beware of those Dr. who left there actual profession and claiming best person for get your son/daughter into medical colleges anywhere in India. Its not possible!
Now a day Medical admission in India (Direct Admission) without entrance test not affordable by middle class family.
As we all know in India fees are very high nearly 5-6 Lac per year + Donation = Total package nearly 60 – 65 Lac in 4.5 years.
Whereas same MBBS Degree can be opt from Bangladesh at 18-25 Lac in 5 years Without any Donation.
Valuation of MBBS Degree from Bangladesh same as India.
Under MCI Act 1956
Refer Medical Council of India (MCI) Official Website
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Check MCI Website Here See More Details here
So we conclude Medical Study in Bangladesh is better than China, Russia or Philippines:
Avoid MBBS Admission in China Russia Philippines
Medical students of India have now second best option to do MBBS from Bangladesh. The MBBS of Bangladesh is far better than the MBBS of China, Russia and Philippines. The medical study of Bangladesh is similar to the medical study of India with the same books used by students, same study pattern like India, same syllabus, and same duration of study, similar medicines, similar diseases, similar study plan and same examination pattern. Bangladesh’s culture and food patterns are same as India. In addition to thus same languages are spoken in India and in Bangladesh i.e. English, Hindi and Bengali. The act of MCI 1956 approves medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is the best safest place for students study outside their country as it is a dry place and no alcohol or drug consumption is allowed in Bangladesh and it is considered illegal in Bangladesh.
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh (No Hidden Cost All fees payment directly to College)
• Eastern Medical College, Commilla, Chatt Univ MCI Approved US$ 38000 INR 24.7 Lac Hostel Included
• Bangladesh Medical College Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 42000 INR 27,30,000 – No Hostel
• Monno Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 34500 INR 22,50,000 (Hostel US$50/month)
• Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 45000 INR 29.5 Lac Hostel Seperate
• Uttara women’s Medical College, Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 52000 INR 34 Lac Hostel Included
• Southern Medical College, Chittagong Univ MCI Approved US$ 33500 INR 21.8 Lac – With Hostel
• Barind Medical College & Hospital – Rajshahi University, MCI Approved INR 23 Lac (With Hostel)
Smile Education Consultancy (SAARC Authorized)
New Office Address
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
Phone: 903864-3838, 988312-3838, 91633-22022
Help Line: 9903-033-033
Old Office Address
437 New Santoshpur Main Road
Fees may vary due to US$ Vs INR Rates www.xe.com