Medical Study in Bangladesh
MBBS Course Duration 5 years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2009
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2011
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of August September :
- Indian, Srilanka, Maldive candidate can collect from Smile Group of Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect form Mission Education Dhaka or Bismilla Career Point Dhaka
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2013.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
C) Tuition Fees for foreign student to study medical in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Students from other countries will have to pay $7000 – $ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years mbbs colleges fees starting from US $ 35000- US $40000 [Nearly Rs. 15-25 Lakh in 5 Years] (MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association), for Non MCI Approved Medical college like USTC Medical college Tution fees US $3500 per year Total US $17500 [Nearly Rs. 10 Lakh in 5 Years].
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office Head office in Kolkata India or respective countries.
D) Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS and BDS Courses in Bangladesh 2013:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
Demand Draft of US$ 100.00 (hundred) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. MCI Approved medical study outside India.
2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study Outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED & AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies & practice
Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Sociocultural environment climate are almost same
8. Very close to Home Country
9. Security and safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS Study outside India
Learn More: http://www.mbbsbangladesh.com
Also See :