Direct MBBS Admission without Donation with Low Package MCI Approved Colleges
MBBS Admission 2018
Medical Study in Bangladesh – Lowest Fees MBBS in Bangladesh
Direct MBBS Admission with lowest budget Total Package within 21 – 28 Lac for 5 years
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Low fees MBBS Admission MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Total Package 21-28 L in complete 5 years. Same syllabus same books same curriculum same study pattern like India. No Hidden Cost all payment direct to college better than Philippines/China/Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan
Contact: Smile Education (Authorised admission consultant for SAARC & Non SAARC)
NEW OFFICE – Address
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Landline 033-4062 8147
Helpline No 9903-033-033
Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
Whats App/ Call: 988312-3838
(10 min from Jadavpur KPC Medical College and Hospital)
Phone: 09903-033-033 / 0983126-3838 / 0903864-3838
Direct MBBS Admission 2018 in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
MBBS Course Duration 5 (Five) years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of August September :
- Indian, Srilanka, Maldive candidate can collect from Smile Group of Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect form Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
|Sl.No.||Name of the Medical College||Tuition Fee (Full 5 yr Course)|
|1||Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||US$ 41000 (Including Hostel)|
|2||Dhaka National Medical College||US$ 45,000|
|3||Southern Medical College||US$ 33,500 (Including Hostel)|
|4||Monno Medical College||US$ 34,500/-|
|5||Barind Medical College||US$ 36,000 (Including Hostel)|
|6||BGC Trust Medical College||US$ 32000 (Including Hostel)|
|7||Ennam Medical College||US$ 40,000 (Including Hostel)|
|8||Arm Force Medical College Bangladesh||US$ 43,300 (Including Hostel + Food)|
|9||Bangladesh Medical College||US$ 43,000 No Hostel|
|10||Uttara Adhunik Medical College||US$ 41,000 (NO HOSTEL)|
|11||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College & Hospital||US $ 39,500.00|
|12||Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College||US$ 39950 (Including Hostel)|
Helpline : 9903- 033 – 033
Phone:- +91- 903864-3838, +91-983126-3838,
Landline Phone: 033- 4062 8147
Bangalore Office: +91-91633-22022,
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Phone: +88-01712997119, +88-01781891451
Alternate Email Id: info [@] mbbsinbd [dot] com
MBBS in Bangladesh No Donation MCI Approved Colleges, Best Choice for Low fees Medical Study without donation MBBS Admission.
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by October 2018.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
C) Tuition Fees for foreign student to study medical in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
Foreign Students (Indian Students) have to pay $7000 – $ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years MBBS colleges fees (total package for five years) cost around from US $ 32000- US $45000.
MBBS Fees entirely depend on the rank on Medical Colleges and Location of Medical Institutes.
For Indian students it comes around Indian Rupees 20-29 Lakhs Only
Complete 5 Years Package which is affordable for Middle Class Family.
All payments directly to Medical Colleges, Smile Education not handle any tuition fees or payments during admission.
MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association See List of Colleges Here
Fees for Non MCI Approved Medical college in Bangladesh Tution fees US $3500 per year Total US $25,500 Nearly Rs. 19 Lac only in 5 Years.
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office :-
Smile Education Consultants Head office at Kolkata, India or respective countries (Smile Education Consultant’s Verified Agents)
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct MBBS Admission in Government (SAARC Quota) And Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2017-2018:
Admission in Government Medical Colleges under Non SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, UAE, UK, United State, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Smile Education Consultancy
Admission in Government P.G Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) PG Medical Aspirants please contact Smile Education Consultancy
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study Outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Socio-Cultural same as India, Environment and climate are almost same
8. Very close to Home Country
9. Security and Safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS BDS, MD/MS Study outside India
Learn More: http://www.mbbsbangladesh.com
MCI Approved Govt Univ. Low Package MBBS in Bangladesh
Also See :
Contact Smile Education Consultants Directly: