National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
The registration process began on Tuesday, January 30, and will go on till March 1. Candidates must be no younger than 17 and not older than 25 to give the paper. A limit of three attempts has also been introduced for NEET 2017.
Degree: Under Graduate (UG)
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for admissions into medical MBBS and Dental BDS courses for 2017-18.
The CBSE is conducting the NEET-2017 Question available in the current year only in 10 different language
NEET 2017 Important Dates:
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date for submission of application without any late fee||31st January, 2017|
|1.||Last Date for submission of application without any late fee||1st March, 2017|
|2.||Correction in the application form||Available Soon|
|3.||Admit card availability||15th April, 2017|
|4.||Date of exam||7th May, 2017|
|5.||OMR sheet would be displayed||Available Soon|
|5.||Date of release of answer key||Available Soon|
|6.||Date for publication of the result||8th June, 2017|
NEET UG 2017- How to Apply? Step by Step process
For online applying candidates need to first open the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before beginning the application process please make sure necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, recent photographs, Aadhaar Card, etc. Now start filling your NEET online application form by providing only correct information to avoid cancellation or rejection or application.
As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2016 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2016, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2017 [NEET(UG)-2017] will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament e.g. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
The NEET (UG)-2017 will be conducted on Sunday, 7th May, 2017. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
NEET UG 2017 Exam Pattern
Find here all possible information related to NEET UG 2017 exam pattern:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
NEET 2017 Admit Card
NEET UG 2017 Admit Card available from Saturday 15 April. If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official NEET website of the respective authority.
NEET 2017 to be conducted in 10 languages