Today we’ll discussed about over hyped MBBS admission to Russia,Ukraine, China
Hope all you guys attend free seminars and counselling session by various agents. If you watch careful most of the seminar similar type, first they will show you documentary or mind blowing video of colleges. They few past students video testimonials. If you critically observed no one will talk about MCI passed rates after completing MBBS degree, they will avoid to disclose about hidden costs, they will never give you exact figures about out-door patients in hospitals, hide MBBS education quality, study environment and so on.
Case Study shows those Indian students went to study MBBS in China or MBBS in Philippines some of them waste valuable 4 to 5 years to Study Medical in Russia, when they return back to India those MBBS degree not valid until they clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE Screening Test
Passing rates of this MCI Screening (FMGE) test in single shot very low, nearly 4-6 per cent. Those Medical Students get frustrated trying to clear FMGE in 7-8 attempts. Medical Graduates from China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Philippines lastly landed up as Admission Agent for that college. You easily find Dr. XYZ as admission guru from your place. As a parent/guardian you don’t want to see your son or daughter as admission agents after falling to clear FMGE several attempts.
Where as Indian MBBS Graduates passed from Bangladesh they clear FMCG computer based test on single attempt. MBBS from Bangladesh Last July 2018 FMGE results shows 78.5 per cent of passing rate in first attempts. Quality of Medical Study in Bangladesh far better compare to those countries.
Following factors behind so good quality of medical education in Bangladesh find below:
- In Bangladesh MBBS Study pattern similar to Indian Medical Colleges follows Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines – British Curriculum
Indian students can apply to study MBBS in Bangladesh if he/she has good scores in Class 10th And Class 12th.
- For MBBS in Bangladesh Minimum Marks required to get Direct Admission 7 GPA ie 65 per cent in PCB and 60 per cent in Biology and Overall 1st Division. On other hand to study MBBS in Ukraine, China, Russia or Country like Philippines no minimum qualification required
- To get admission in Medical course in Bangladesh candidates year gap not more than two years for example if you want to apply this year 2019 you must passed 12th in 2019 or 2018, age restriction. But in case of MBBS in China or MBBS in Russia or Philippines no such restriction. That why quality of Medical Study in Bangladesh far better.
- All Books and study materials followed Indian Authors, same books followed in India too. According to medical colleges in Bangladesh most of the journal refer from Indian Doctors.
- Bangladesh high densely populated country – Medical Students Get more Clinical Exposure most important during MBBS study. To get on hand practical knowledge our Doctor knows how valuable during medical graduate study.
Medical Study pattern and Syllabus in Bangladesh all are same as Indian Medical Colleges.
- Interesting part huge patients flow in Medical colleges in Bangladesh, students from Nepal prefer doing MBBS Degree in Bangladesh, in-spite of good medical colleges in Nepal due to lack of patients, if we thinking China Medical Colleges god know is there any patients comes in a blue moon.
- Most of the Private Medical Colleges in China or Medical Colleges in Philippines or Russia are only made for Indian students, to earn foreign currency. Whereas no such college we will find in Bangladesh. All medical colleges in Bangladesh you can find 25-30 percent foreign students most of them came from Nepal, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Pakistan, Afghanistan few Malaysia, US and European students.
Indian parents keen to send there son / daughters for study MBBS in Bangladesh because Alcohol or any Drug consumption illegal in Bangladesh. You cannot find any liquor shop in Bangladesh (Dry Country) similar to our State Gujarat. No chance of getting drug addict. Most of the cases we find students went to study medicine in Philippines, Russia or China gets alcoholic or drug addict. Cant clear MBBS Degree in given time frame (5 years).
What they do? Those guys became admission agents for those colleges.
If we search in google we’ll get ‘n’ number of doctors (Dr.) providing MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, MDS Admissions in India or Medical study in Abroad.
Smile Education advice you please beware of those Dr. who left there actual profession and claiming best person for get your son/daughter into medical colleges anywhere in India – Its not possible or abroad – they damn care of student’s career !
Now a day Medical admission in India (Direct Admission) without entrance test not possible, after NEET qualification it’s not affordable by middle class family.
MBBS in Bangladesh mush better Option
As we all know in India fees are very high nearly 10-16 Lac per year + Donation = Total package nearly 80 – 95 Lac in 4.5 years.
Whereas same MBBS Degree can be opt from Bangladesh at 24-33 Lac in 5 years Without any Donation.
Valuation of MBBS Degree from Bangladesh same as India.
Under MCI Act 1956
Refer Medical Council of India (MCI) Official Website
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Check MCI Website Here See More Details Click Here
So we conclude Medical Study in Bangladesh is better than China, Russia or Philippines:
Avoid MBBS Admission in China Russia Philippines
Medical students of India have now second best option to do MBBS from Bangladesh. The MBBS of Bangladesh is far better than the MBBS of China, Russia and Philippines. The medical study of Bangladesh is similar to the medical study of India with the same books used by students, same study pattern like India, same syllabus, and same duration of study, similar medicines, similar diseases, similar study plan and same examination pattern. Bangladesh’s culture and food patterns are same as India. In addition to thus same languages are spoken in India and in Bangladesh i.e. English, Hindi and Bengali. The act of MCI 1956 approves medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is the best safest place for students study outside their country as it is a dry place and no alcohol or drug consumption is allowed in Bangladesh and it is considered illegal in Bangladesh.
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh (No Hidden Cost All fees payment directly to College)
• Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College, Enayetpur, Bangladesh Rajshahi University MCI Approved US$ 43000 INR 28.5 Lac Hostel Included – Only ISO Certified Medical College in Bangladesh
• Eastern Medical College, Commilla, Chatt Univ MCI Approved US$ 40100 INR 27.7 Lac Hostel Included
• Bangladesh Medical College Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 42000 INR 27,30,000 – No Hostel
• Monno Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 37500 INR 26,50,000 (Hostel US$60/month)
• Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 48000 INR 31.5 Lac Hostel Separate
• Uttara women’s Medical College, Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 48000 INR 31.5 Lac AC Hostel US$130 Per Month
• Southern Medical College, Chittagong Univ MCI Approved US$ 39000 INR 27.8 Lac – With Hostel
• Barind Medical College & Hospital – Rajshahi University, MCI Approved US$ 37,000 INR 25 Lac (With Hostel)
Smile Education Consultancy (SAARC Authorized)
Smile Education Office Address
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
4 Santoshpur Lake West Road
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
Phone: 903864-3838, 988312-3838, 91633-22022
Help Line: 9903-033-033
Fees may vary due to US$ Vs INR Rates www.xe.com