Why you should Avoid MBBS Admission in Ukraine China Russia Philippines
Avoid MBBS Admission in China Russia Philippines since you have a better option to study MBBS Abroad
Rethink if you like to enroll in MBBS Study in Ukraine for Medical from Kyrgyzstan
Today we’ll discuss over-hyped MBBS admission to Russia, Ukraine, China
Hope all you guys attend free seminars and counseling session by various agents. If you watch carefully most of the seminar similar type, first they will show you documentary or mind-blowing video of colleges. The few past students’ video testimonials. If you critically observed no one will talk about NMC (MCI) passed rates after completing the MBBS degree, they will avoid disclosing hidden costs, they will never give you exact figures about outdoor patients in hospitals, hide MBBS education quality, study environment, and so on.
Case Study shows those Indian students went to study MBBS in China or MBBS in the Philippines some of them waste valuable 4 to 5 years to Study Medical in Russia when they return back to India those MBBS degree not valid until they clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE Screening Test
Passing rates of this MCI Screening (FMGE) test in single-shot very low, nearly 4-6 percent. Those Medical Students get frustrated trying to clear FMGE in 7-8 attempts. Medical Graduates from China, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Philippines lastly landed up as Admission Agent for that college. You easily find Dr. XYZ as an admission guru from your place. As a parent/guardian you don’t want to see your son or daughter as admission agents after failing to clear FMGE several attempts.
Whereas Indian MBBS Graduates passed from Bangladesh they clear the FMCG computer-based test on a single attempt. MBBS from Bangladesh Last July 2018 FMGE results show a 78.5 percent passing rate in first attempts. The quality of Medical Study in Bangladesh far better compared to those countries.
The following factors behind so good quality of medical education in Bangladesh find below:
- In Bangladesh MBBS Study pattern similar to Indian Medical Colleges follows the Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines – British Curriculum
Indian students can apply to study MBBS in Bangladesh if he/she has good scores in Class 10th And Class 12th.
- For MBBS in Bangladesh Minimum Marks required to get Direct Admission 7 GPA ie 65 percent in PCB and 60 percent in Biology and Overall 1st Division. On the other hand, to study MBBS in Ukraine, China, Russia, or a country like the Philippines no minimum qualification required
- To get admission in a Medical course in Bangladesh, candidates year gap not more than two years for example if you want to apply this year 2021 you must be passed 12th in 2021 or 2020, age restriction. But in the case of MBBS in China or MBBS in Russia or the Philippines no such restriction. That’s why the quality of Medical Study in Bangladesh far better.
- All Books and study materials followed Indian Authors, same books followed in India too. According to medical colleges in Bangladesh, most of the journals refer to Indian Doctors.
- Bangladesh high a densely populated country – Medical Students Get more Clinical Exposure most important during MBBS study. To get on hand practical knowledge our Doctor knows how valuable during medical graduate study.
Medical Study patterns and Syllabus in Bangladesh all are the same as Indian Medical Colleges.
- Interesting part huge patients flow in Bangladeshi Medical colleges, students from Nepal prefer doing MBBS Degree in Bangladesh, in-spite of good medical colleges in Nepal due to lack of patients, if we thinking China Medical Colleges god know is there any patients comes in a blue moon.
- Most of the Private Medical Colleges in China or Medical Colleges in the Philippines or Russia are only made for Indian students, to earn foreign currency. Whereas no such college, we will find it in Bangladesh. In all Medical colleges in Bangladesh, you can find 25-30 percent of foreign students most of them came from Nepal, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Gulf Countries, Bhutan few Malaysia, US, and European students.
Indian parents keen to send their son/daughters to study MBBS in Bangladesh because of Alcohol or any Drug consumption illegal in Bangladesh. You cannot find any liquor shop in Bangladesh (Dry Country) similar to our State Gujarat. No chance of getting a drug addict.
In most of the cases, we find students who went to study medicine in the Philippines, Russia or China gets alcoholic or drug addict. Can’t clear MBBS Degree in the given time frame (5 years).
What did they do? Those guys became admission agents for those colleges.
If we search in google we’ll get ‘n’ number of doctors (Dr.) providing MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, MDS Admissions in India or Medical study Abroad.
Smile Education advice you please beware of those Dr. who left there actual profession and claiming best person for get your son/daughter into medical colleges anywhere in India – Its not possible or abroad – they damn care of student’s career !
Nowadays Medical admission in India (Direct Admission) without an entrance test not possible, after the NEET qualification it’s not affordable for middle-class families to get admission to Private medical colleges.
MBBS in Bangladesh much better Option
As we all know in India fees are very high nearly 10-16 Lac per year + Donation = Total package nearly 80 – 95 Lac in 4.5 years.
Whereas the same MBBS Degree can opt from Bangladesh at 24-33 Lac in 5 years Without any Donation.
Valuation of MBBS Degree from Bangladesh the same as India.
Under MCI Act 1956
Refer Medical Council of India (MCI) Official Website
M.C.I Recognised Medical Qualifications Granted by Medical Institutions outside India.
Check MCI Website Here See More Details Click Here
So we conclude Medical Study in Bangladesh is better than in China, Russia, or the Philippines:
Why Avoid MBBS Admission in Ukraine China Russia Philippines
Medical students of India have now the second-best option to do MBBS from Bangladesh. The MBBS of Bangladesh is far better than the MBBS in Ukraine or MBBS from China, or MBBS Admission in Russia, and the Philippines, etc. The Medical study of Bangladesh is similar to the medical study of India with the same books used by students, same study patterns like India, same syllabus, and same duration of the study, similar medicines, similar diseases, similar study plan, and same examination pattern. Bangladesh’s culture and food patterns are the same as India’s. In addition to this same languages are spoken in India and in Bangladesh i.e. English, Hindi, and Bengali.
The act of MCI 1956 approves Medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is the best safest place for students to study outside their country as it is a dry place and no alcohol or drug consumption is allowed in Bangladesh and it is considered illegal in Bangladesh.
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh (No Hidden Cost All fees paid directly to College)
- Community Based Medical College, Dhaka MCI Approved US$ 44000 INR 27,30,000 – Hostel Included
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College, Enayetpur, Bangladesh Rajshahi University MCI Approved US$ 43000 INR 28.5 Lac Hostel Included – Only ISO Certified Medical College in Bangladesh
- Eastern Medical College, Comilla, Chatt Univ MCI Approved US$ 40100 INR 27.7 Lac Hostel Included
- Bangladesh Medical College Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 42000 INR 27,30,000 – No Hostel
- Monno Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka – MCI Approved US$ 37500 INR 26,50,000 (Hostel US$60/month)
- Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 48000 INR 31.5 Lac Hostel Separate
- Uttara women’s Medical College, Dhaka Univ. MCI Approved US$ 48000 INR 31.5 Lac AC Hostel US$130 Per Month
- Southern Medical College, Chittagong Univ MCI Approved US$ 39000 INR 27.8 Lac – With Hostel
- Barind Medical College & Hospital – Rajshahi University, MCI Approved US$ 37,000 INR 25 Lac (With Hostel)
Smile Education Consultancy (SAARC Authorized)
Find Smile Education Office Address
Smile Education (SAARC Authorized)
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 700075
Phone: 903864-3838, 988312-3838, 91633-22022
Fees may vary due to US$ Vs INR Rates www.xe.com