MBBS in Bangladesh 2020
Here’s all you need to know about the Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Candidates, Total number of Medical University, top Bangladeshi Medical Colleges, Check Eligibility Criteria, Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Fees structures, MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh: 5 Years and 1-year Internship or Clinical clerkship.
Medical Study Abroad best option for Indian Students – MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2020
Advantages of Medical Study in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Well, if you live on the Asian continent, you must have known that Bangladesh is the first choice for most MBBS. Every year there are a large number of students looking to keep track of their Bangladesh MBBS. Bangladesh is one of the few countries that offers MBBS courses in a very small package, which fits in the pocket of the middle-class family, and the cost of living in Bangladesh is also very low, which is the main reason why MBBS applicants choose Bangladesh. The government grants the MBBS scholarship in Bangladesh or in any other country to reduce the costs of the medical course since the medical course is generally very high and the middle or low family cannot provide or fulfill it.
Bangladesh offers a scholarship program for students from SAARC countries and meets the eligibility criteria to take advantage of the scholarship benefits. We also know that Bangladesh is known for its affordable medical transmission course with a high quality educational standard, which is why most candidates choose Bangladesh for their MBBS program. There are a number of medical colleges in Bangladesh offering world-class education recognized around the world.
13 Merits of Study Medicine in Bangladesh for Indian Students
- MCI has approved MBBS degree in Bangladesh
- The degree offered by the State University
- Follow the same approach of the Indian Medical Council (MCI)
- Indian books and magazines have followed themselves on MBBS for a full 5 years
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass rate is too high
- The same tropical climates as India
- Bangladesh has the same eating habits
- The language of instruction and classroom lecture is in English
- The same diseases that we treat in both countries
- All medical colleges in Bangladesh are attached to hospitals
- Hospital with at least 500 beds or more with a very high occupancy rate.
- The medical student was exposed to clinical knowledge, treatment of real patients.
- Mass outpatient outflow
Why MBBS from Bangladesh?
Bangladesh is also famous for the dry country – alcohol or drugs is not readily available. Bangladesh Full Medical Candidates (MBBS) degrees have a higher FMGE approval rate. Indian doctors in Bangladesh passed the FMGE clear exam test on the first try without special classes or tuition lessons. As MBBS from Bangladesh resembles the MCI (British Curriculum) study style, she followed the same books by Indian authors. For more information about parents/guardians/students in medical studies in Bangladesh, you can contact Smile Education (Kolkata Information Center)
Direct MBBS Admission without Donation with Low Package MCI Approved Colleges
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for session 2020-2021
Medical Study in Bangladesh – Lowest Fees MBBS study in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Apply for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Helpline +91-9903-033-033
Direct MBBS Admission in Bangladeshi Best Medical University with the lowest budget Total Package within 25 to 35 Lac for 5 years
MCI Approved Government Medical Universities in Bangladesh.
Why MBBS Study in Bangladesh Popular among Indian Candidates?
Low fees Medical colleges in Bangladesh to Study MBBS in Bangladesh is the main response and gain popularity among the Indian Students community.
MBBS Course in Bangladesh Divided into 4 (Four) Phases
|1st Phase||1½ year||Anatomy
|First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 year||Community Medicine
|Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics
|Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1½ year||Medicine & Allied subjects
Surgery & Allied subjects
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
|Final Professional MBBS|
The MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh is simplistic and the entire MBBS admission process in Bangladesh took 6-8 weeks. Bangladeshi Medical Universities has Approvals from the Indian apex body National Medical Commission (NMC) formally it was MCI. Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh affiliated with Government University, Army Medical Colleges are under Autonomous University and we find two Medical Colleges under Private Universities.
Total Number of Bangladeshi Medical Colleges which provides MBBS Program are given in the following table
List of Medical Universities in Bangladesh
|Sl. No||Medical University in Bangladesh||Abbreviation||Status||Location||Total No. Colleges
|1.||Dhaka University (University of Dhaka)||DU||Government University||Dhaka||15||43|
|2.||Rajshahi Medical University formally University of Rajshahi)||RMU||Government University||Rajshahi||13||13|
|3.||Chittagong Medical University formally University of Chittagong||CMU||Government University||Chittagong||6||10|
|4.||Sylhet Medical University formally it was Shah Jalal Univ. of Science & Technology, Sylhet||SMU||Government University||Sylhet||2||4|
|5.||Bangladesh University of Professionals||BUP||Autonomous University||Dhaka||6||–|
|6.||Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh||GB||Private University||Dhaka||–||1|
|7.||University of Science & Technology, Chittagong||USTC||Pvt Univ.||Chittagong||–||1|
- Total Number of Medical Universities: 7
- Number of Govt Medical Colleges: 36
- Total Number of Private Medical Colleges: 72
- Number of Military Medical Colleges: 6
About Fees and Expenses for MBBS Bangladesh:
Total Package ranges from 25-35 Lakh for complete five years MBBS Package in Bangladesh. MBBS Bangladesh program popular due to the same syllabus, same books, similar curriculum, likewise study pattern as India. No Hidden Cost, all the payment direct to the medical college itself in Bangladesh. Bangladesh MBBS education quality is comparatively better than the Philippines, China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Direct MBBS Admission 2020 in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Bangladesh MBBS Course Duration 5 (Five) years
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (eight)
- Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Check your GPA Online Click Here
Application Form for admission into Medical Colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of July-September :
- Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Smile Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect from Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka
Find out Low Fee Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Find the MBBS Packages in top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Foreign Students (Indian Students) have to pay US$ 7000 – US$ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years of MBBS college fees (total package for five years) total cost ranges from US$36000 – US$48000.
MBBS Fees entirely depend on the management of the Medical Colleges and Location of Medical Institutes.
For Indian students it comes around in Indian Rupees 24-32 Lakhs Only
NMC / MCI Recognised Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
|Sl.No.||Name of the Medical College||Tuition Fee (Full 5 yr Course)|
|1||Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||US$ 43,000 (Including Hostel)|
|2||Dhaka National Medical College||US$ 48,000 ((Hostel $100/ Month|
|3||Medical College for Women’s Dhaka||US$ 43,000 (AC Hostel $130/Month)|
|4||Monno Medical College and Hospital||US$ 41,500/- (Hostel Included)|
|5||Barind Medical College and Hospital (BMC)||US$ 37,000 (Including Hostel)|
|6||Kumudini Women’s Medical College||US$ 43,100 (AC Hostel Included)|
|7||Eastern Medical College and Hospital||US$ 41,500 (Including Hostel)|
|8||Community Based Medical College||US$44,000 (Hostel Included)|
|9||Bangladesh Medical College||US$ 45,000 No Hostel|
|10||Sylhet Women’s Medical College||US$ 38,000 (Including Hostel)|
|11||Armed Force Medical College Bangladesh||US$ 45,000 (Including Hostel)|
|12||Southern Medical College||US$ 36,000 (Including Hostel)|
|13||Enam Medical College||US$ 45,000 (Separate US$150)|
|14||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College||US$ 40,500 (Including Hostel)|
|15.||Green Life Medical College||US$ 42,000 (Hostel US$100)|
Question: Is NEET Required to Study Abroad?
Answer: NEET Required to Study Medicine in Bangladesh Click Here
MBBS in Bangladesh Step by Step Admission Process
About MBBS study in Bangladesh, there will be No Donation, Government Univ. MCI Approved Colleges, Best Choice for Low fees Medical Study without donation MBBS Admission. Documents required for MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 10 passport size (4.5 X 3.5 cm) recent photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by December 2020.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country, and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
Tuition Fees for a foreign student to study medical in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Complete 5 Years Package which is affordable for Indian Students.
All fees payments directly to Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Smile Education does not handle any tuition fees. Parents or guardians need to send Student fees from their own bank account.
MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association See List of Colleges Click Here
Fees for Bangladesh Medical University Government Approved MBBS college in Bangladesh Tuition fees US$35,000 to US$48,000 Low-Cost MBBS study in Bangladesh for our Indian students.
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office:-
Smile Education Consultancy Head office at Kolkata, India, or respective countries (or Smile Education Consultant’s Verified Agents).
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Aspirants.
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct MBBS Admission in Government (SAARC Quota) And Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2020-2021.
Consultant for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh in Government Medical Colleges under Non-SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, UAE, UK, United States, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Smile Education Consultancy India.
Admission in Government P.G Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) PG Medical Aspirants please contact Smile Education Consultancy
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T of US$ 70.00 (seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
What are the Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
- MBBS from Bangladesh best alternative Low-cost Medical Study Outside India
- Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
- Student can register to the National Medical Commission (NMC) formally Medical Council of India (MCI) by giving a Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
- Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARCQuota in Government Medical College
- Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
- Socio-Cultural same as India, Environment, and climate are almost the same.
- Bangladesh is very close to our Home Country.
- Security and Safety of Individuals are ensured on the Campus.
- Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle-Class Family Best Option for MBBS, BDS, MD/MS Study outside India.
Learn More: www.mbbsbangladesh.com
NMC (MCI) Approved Govt Univ. Low Package M.B.B.S Admission in Bangladesh
Apply for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Contact: Smile Education (Authorised admission consultant for SAARC & Non-SAARC)
Smile Education Consultancy
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700 075 (W.B)
Landline 033-4062 8147
Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
WhatsApp/ Call: 988312-3838
(10 min from Jadavpur KPC Medical College and Hospital)
Phone: 09903-033-033 / 0983126-3838 / 0903864-3838