MBBS in Bangladesh 2021
Here’s all you need to know about the Study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Candidates, Total number of Medical universities, Top Bangladeshi Medical Colleges, Check MBBS Eligibility Criteria in Bangladesh, Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Fees structures, MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh.
How and When to Apply for Bangladesh Medical University
Apply for M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladesh Helpline (+91)-9903-033-033
Smile Education Authorised Reliable, and trusted consultant – Low-Cost Medical Study Abroad M.B.B.S.’ best option is Medicine in Bangladesh at very Affordable Fees NMC/MCI Approved top Medical College in Bangladesh.
Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh: 5 (five) Years and 1-year Internship or Clinical clerkship.
Medical Study Abroad best option for Indian Students – MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2021
Advantages of Medical Study in Bangladesh for Indian Students
If you live on the Asian continent, you must know that Bangladesh is the first choice for most medical aspirants. Bangladesh M.B.B.S. huge craze in recent years…
Every year there are a large number of students looking to keep track of their Bangladesh M.B.B.S.
Bangladesh is one of the few countries that offers M.B.B.S. courses in a cheap package, which fits the middle-class family’s pocket. The cost of living in Bangladesh is also meager, which is why M.B.B.S. applicants choose Bangladesh. The government grants the M.B.B.S. scholarship in Bangladesh or in any other country to reduce the costs of the medical course since the M.B.B.S. course is generally very high, and the middle or low family cannot provide or fulfill it.
Bangladesh offers a scholarship program for students from S.A.A.R.C. countries and meets the eligibility criteria to benefit from the scholarship benefits. We also know that Bangladesh is known for its affordable medical MBBS course with a high-quality educational standard, which is why most candidates choose Bangladesh for their M.B.B.S. program. There are several good Medical colleges in Bangladesh M.B.B.S., which offers world-class education recognized around the world.
Twelve 12 Merits or Advantages of Study Medicine in Bangladesh as Indian Students
- NMC (MCI) has approved MBBS degree in Bangladesh
- The degree offered by the State University
- Follow the same approach of the Indian Medical Council (NMC)
- Indian books and magazines have followed themselves on M.B.B.S. for a full five years.
- NMC (MCI) Screening Test NEXT (F.M.G.E.) pass rate is too high
- The same tropical climates as India
- Bangladesh has the same eating habits.
- The language of instruction and classroom lectures is in English.
- The same diseases that we treat in both countries
- All medical colleges in Bangladesh are attached to hospitals.
- Hospitals equipt with Minimum 500 bedded Hospital and very high occupancy rate.
- The medical student was exposed to clinical knowledge, treatment of actual patients, Mass outpatient outflow.
Why MBBS from Bangladesh?
Bangladesh is also famous for being a dry country – alcohol or drugs is not readily available. Bangladesh Full Medical Candidates (M.B.B.S.) degrees have a higher N.E.X.T (F.M.G.E.) approval rate. Indian doctors in Bangladesh passed the NEXT/F.M.G.E. pass exam test on the first try without special classes or tuition lessons. As M.B.B.S. from Bangladesh resembles the NMC / MCI (British Curriculum) study style, she followed the same books by Indian authors. For more information about parents/guardians/students in medical studies in Bangladesh, you can contact Smile Education (Kolkata Information Center)
Direct MBBS Admission without Donation with Low Package National Medical Commission (NMC) Approved Colleges
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh for session 2021-2022
Medical Study in Bangladesh – Lowest Fees M.B.B.S. study in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Direct M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladeshi Best Medical University with the lowest budget Total Package within 25 to 35 Lac for five years
NMC / MCI Approved Government Medical Universities in Bangladesh.
Why M.B.B.S. Study in Bangladesh Popular among Indian Candidates?
Low fees Medical colleges in Bangladesh to Study M.B.B.S. in Bangladesh is the primary response and gain popularity among the Indian Students community.
M.B.B.S. Course in Bangladesh Divided into 4 (Four) Phases
|1st Phase||1½ year||Anatomy||First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 year||Community Medicine||Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 year||Pharmacology & Therapeutics||Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1½ year||Medicine & Allied subjects||Final Professional MBBS|
|Surgery & Allied subjects|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
The M.B.B.S. from Bangladesh; The admission process in Bangladesh is simplistic, and the entire M.B.B.S. admission process in Bangladesh took 6-8 weeks. Bangladeshi Medical Universities has Approvals from the Indian apex body National Medical Commission (N.M.C.) earlier it was MCI. Most of the Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are affiliated with Government universities, Army Medical Colleges are under Autonomous universities, and we find two Medical Colleges under Private Universities.
Total Number of Bangladeshi Medical Colleges which provides M.B.B.S. The program is given in the following table.
List of Medical Universities in Bangladesh
|Sl. No||Medical University in Bangladesh||Abbreviation||Status||Location||Total No. Govt. Colleges||Total No. Pvt. Colleges|
|1||Dhaka University (University of Dhaka)||DU||Government University||Dhaka||15||43|
|2||Rajshahi Medical University formally University of Rajshahi)||RMU||Government University||Rajshahi||13||13|
|3||Chittagong Medical University formally University of Chittagong||CMU||Government University||Chittagong||6||10|
|4||Sylhet Medical University formally it was Shah Jalal Univ. of Science & Technology, Sylhet||SMU||Government University||Sylhet||2||4|
|5||Bangladesh University of Professionals||BUP||Autonomous University||Dhaka||6||-|
|6||Gono Bishwabidyalay, Bangladesh||GB||Private University||Dhaka||-||1|
|7||University of Science & Technology, Chittagong||USTC||Pvt Univ.||Chittagong||-||1|
- Total Number of Medical Universities: 7
- Number of Govt Medical Colleges: 36
- Total Number of Private Medical Colleges: 72
- Number of Military Medical Colleges: 6
About Fees and Expenses for MBBS Bangladesh:
Total M.B.B.S. fees Package ranges from 25-35 Lakh for the entire five years MBBS Package in Bangladesh. M.B.B.S. Bangladesh’s program is popular due to the same syllabus, same books, similar curriculum, likewise study pattern as India. No Hidden Cost, all the payments directly to the medical college itself in Bangladesh. Bangladesh MBBS education quality is comparatively better than the Philippines, China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Direct MBBS Admission 2021 in NMC/MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Bangladesh MBBS. Course Duration 5 (Five) years
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (H.S.C./’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- S.S.C./’O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- H.S.C./’A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2020
- Minimum aggregate G.P.A. in S.S.C. or equivalent and H.S.C. or equivalent: 7.00 (seven)
- Min. G.P.A. either in S.S.C. or equivalent or in H.S.C. or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum G.P. in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of G.P.A. against the marks obtained in S.S.C./’O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of G.P.A. Therefore, G.P.A. in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of G.P.A. against the marks obtained in H.S.C./’A’ level or equivalent exam, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of G.P.A.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C.” Therefore, G.P.A. in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Check your GPA Online Click Here
- Application Form for admission into Medical Colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of July-September :
- Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Smile Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidates can collect from Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka.
Find out Low Fee Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Find the M.B.B.S. Packages in top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh learn more MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
Foreign Students (Indian Students) have to pay US$ 7000 – US$ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In Five 5 years of MBBS college fees (total package for five years), the total cost ranges from US$36000 – US$48000.
M.B.B.S. Fees entirely depend on the management of the Medical Colleges and the Location of Medical Institutes in Bangladesh.
For Indian students, it comes around in Indian Rupees 25-40 Lakhs Only including Five years Hostel, Food, and all expenses
|Sl.No.||Name of the Medical College||Tuition Fees US$||Hostel per Month US$||Food per Month US$||Total Package all inclusive Indian Rupee (₹)|
|1||Bangladesh Medical College||US$ 45,000||Private 100||50||40,02,215|
|2||Dhaka National Medical College||US$ 48,000||Private 100||30||39,13,554|
|3||Medical College for Women's Dhaka||US$ 43,000||AC Hostel $130||30||38,98,367|
|4||Community Based Medical College||US$45,600||(Hostel Included)||30||33,94,396|
|5||Southern Medical College||US$ 36,000||(Including Hostel)||25||27,79,313|
|6||Kumudini Women’s Medical College||US$ 43,100||(AC Hostel Included)||25||33,05,134|
|7||Eastern Medical College and Hospital||US$ 41,500||Hostel Included||30||32,09,033|
|8||Barind Medical College and Hospital (BMC)||US$ 37,000||(Including Hostel)||30||28,75,441|
|9||Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||US$ 43,000||(Including Hostel)||30||33,20,097|
|10||Sylhet Women’s Medical College||US$ 38,000||(Including Hostel)||25||29,27,401|
|11||Armed Force Medical College Bangladesh||US$ 45,000||Including Hostel||Included||33,35,014|
|12||Jahurul Islam Medical College||US$43900||Hostel Included||50||31,12,932|
|13||Enam Medical College||US$ 45,000||150||50||42,24,524|
|14||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College||US$40,500||Including Hostel||50||32,98,115|
|15||Green Life Medical College||US$42,000||Hostel US$100||30||36,90,972|
|16||US Bangla Medical College and Hospital||US$37,500||Hostel Included||30||27,88,798|
|17||Holy Family Medical College||US$47400||Separate||50||38,93,863|
NMC Recognised Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Question: Is NEET Required to Study Abroad?
Answer: NEET Required to Study Medicine in Bangladesh Click Here
MBBS in Bangladesh Step by Step Admission Process
About MBBS study in Bangladesh, there will be No Capitation or Donations, Government Univ. NMC (MCI) Approved Colleges, Best Choice for Low Fee Medical Study without donation M.B.B.S. Admission. All documents required for MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh need to be Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Ten passport size (4.5 X 3.5 cm) recent photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka, by December 2021.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country, and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- The successful eligible applicants are required to produce all academic certificates and marks cards (transcript in original format) during their MBBS in the Bangladesh admission process.
Tuition Fees for a foreign student to study Medicine in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from S.A.A.R.C. countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
Complete 5 Years Package That’s affordable for Indian Students.
All Medical Colleges in Bangladesh fees payments Straight to the college account. Smile Education does not handle any tuition fees. Parents or guardians need to send Student fees from their own bank account.
National Medical Commission (NMC) Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association See List of Colleges Click Here
Fees for Bangladesh Medical University: Government Approved M.B.B.S. college in Bangladesh Tuition fees US$35,000 to US$48,000 Low-Cost M.B.B.S. study in Bangladesh for our Indian students.
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office:-
Smile Education Consultancy Head office at Kolkata, India, or respective countries (or Smile Education Consultant’s Verified Agents).
M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Aspirants.
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct M.B.B.S. Admission in Government (S.A.A.R.C. Quota) And Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2021-2022.
Consultant for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
Medical M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladesh in Government Medical Colleges under Non-SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, U.A.E., U.K., United States, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Smile Education Consultancy India.
Admission in Government P.G. Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) P.G. Medical Aspirants, please contact Smile Education Consultancy.
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T. of US$ 70.00 (seventy) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and H.M.P.D., D.G.H.S., Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.”
What are the Advantages of studying Abroad Medical M.B.B.S. in Bangladesh?
- NMC/MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956, Click Here
- M.B.B.S. from Bangladesh best alternative Low-cost Medical Study Outside India
- Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of I.M.E.D. and A.V.E.C.E.N.A. (Formerly W.H.O.)
- FMGE MCI Screening or Licencing Exam: Students are easily able to register to the National Medical Commission (N.M.C.), [previously Medical Council of India (MCI)] and State medical council, after passing the FMGE/NeXT Screening Test, and free to practice in India after completing M.B.B.S. Degree from Bangladesh
- Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private Medical College and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical Colleges.
- Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
- Socio-Cultural same like India, Environment, and climate are almost the same.
- Bangladesh is very close to our Home Country.
- Security and Safety of Individuals are ensured on the Campus.
- Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle-Class Family Best Option for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., MD/MS Study outside India.
Learn More: www.mbbsbangladesh.com
N.M.C. (MCI) Approved Govt Univ. Low Package M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladesh
Apply for M.B.B.S. Admission in Bangladesh for Indian Students
Contact: Smile Education (Authorised admission consultant for S.A.A.R.C. & Non-SAARC)
Smile Education Consultancy
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
West Bengal, India
Landline 033-7965 8170
Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
WhatsApp/ Call: 988312-3838
(10 min from Jadavpur KPC Medical College and Hospital)
Phone: 09903-033-033 / 0983126-3838 / 0903864-3838