Medical Study Abroad best option is MBBS in Bangladesh
Direct MBBS Admission without Donation with Low Package MCI Approved Colleges
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2019
Medical Study in Bangladesh – Lowest Fees MBBS in Bangladesh
NEET Required to Study MBBS in Bangladesh Click Here
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Helpline +91-9903-033-033
Direct MBBS Admission with lowest budget Total Package within 25 – 32 Lac for 5 years
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
Low fees MBBS Admission MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Total Package 25-32 Lakh in complete five years. Same syllabus same books same curriculum same study pattern like India. No Hidden Cost all payment direct to college better than Philippines/China/Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission for Indian Students
Contact: Smile Education (Authorised admission consultant for SAARC & Non SAARC)
4, Santoshpur Lake West Road (3rd Floor)
Arambagh Food Mart Building
(Near Santoshpur Lake Shiv Mandir)
Kolkata – 700 075 (W.B)
Landline 033-4062 8147
Helpline No 9903-033-033
Office: +91-91633-22022, +91-903864-3838
Admission Cell: +91-983126-3838
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Bangladesh Office: +88-01712997119
Whats App/ Call: 988312-3838
(10 min from Jadavpur KPC Medical College and Hospital)
Phone: 09903-033-033 / 0983126-3838 / 0903864-3838
Direct MBBS Admission 2019 in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
MBBS Course Duration 5 (Five) years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2016
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (eight)
- Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Check your GPA Online Click Here
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of July-September :
- Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Smile Group of Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect form Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
|Sl.No.||Name of the Medical College||Tuition Fee (Full 5 yr Course)|
|1||Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College||US$ 43,000 (Including Hostel)|
|2||Dhaka National Medical College||US$ 48,000 ((Hostel $100/ Month|
|3||Medical College for Women’s Dhaka||US$ 45,000 (AC Hostel $130/Month)|
|4||Monno Medical College and Hospital||US$ 41,500/- (Hostel Included)|
|5||Barind Medical College and Hospital (BMC)||US$ 37,000 (Including Hostel)|
|6||Kumudini Women’s Medical College||US$ 43,100 (AC Hostel Included)|
|7||Eastern Medical College and Hospital||US$ 39,000 (Including Hostel)|
|8||Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College||US$ 40,500 (Including Hostel)|
|9||Bangladesh Medical College||US$ 45,000 No Hostel|
|10||Sylhet Women’s Medical College||US$ 38,000 (Including Hostel)|
|11||Armed Force Medical College Bangladesh||US$ 43,300 (Including Hostel)|
|12||Southern Medical College||US$ 36,000 (Including Hostel)|
|13||Enam Medical College||US$ 45,000 (Separate US$150)|
|14||Uttara Adhunik Medical College||—|
|15.||Green Life Medical College||—|
|16.||Community Based Medical College||—|
Helpline : 9903- 033 – 033
Phone:- +91- 903864-3838, +91-983126-3838,
Landline Phone: 033- 4062 8147
Bangalore Office: +91-91633-22022,
Gujarat Office: +91-812-888-3198
Phone: +88-01712997119, +88-01781891451
Alternate Email Id: info [@] mbbsinbd [dot] com
MBBS in Bangladesh No Donation MCI Approved Colleges, Best Choice for Low fees Medical Study without donation MBBS Admission. Documents required for MBBS Admission Process in Bangladesh Duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 10 passport size (4.5 X 3.5 cm) recent photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by October 2019.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
Tuition Fees for foreign student to study medical in Bangladesh:
For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require paying tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student.
MBBS Fees in Bangladesh
Foreign Students (Indian Students) have to pay $7000 – $ 8000 per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student. In 5 years MBBS colleges fees (total package for five years) cost around from US$36000 – US$48000.
MBBS Fees entirely depend on the management of the Medical Colleges and Location of Medical Institutes.
For Indian students it comes around Indian Rupees 25-32 Lakhs Only
Complete 5 Years Package which is affordable for Middle Class Family.
All fees payments directly to Medical Colleges in Bangladesh. Smile Education not handle any tuition fees. Parents or Guardian need to send Student fees during admission from there own bank account.
MCI Approved Colleges under Bangladesh Private Medical College Association See List of Colleges Here
Fees for Non MCI Approved Medical college in Bangladesh Tution fees US $3500 per year Total US $25,500 Nearly Rs. 19 Lac only in 5 Years.
Information regarding tuition fees for private medical and dental colleges can be obtained directly from the college concerned or College representative Office :-
Smile Education Consultants Head office at Kolkata, India or respective countries (or Smile Education Consultant’s Verified Agents).
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission for Indian Aspirants.
Application Fees to Apply in the Direct MBBS Admission in Government (SAARC Quota) And Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Session 2019-2020:
Admission in Government Medical Colleges under Non SAARC quota, Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries like Malaysia, UAE, UK, United State, Indonesia, Jordan, Turkey Contact Smile Education Consultancy
Admission in Government P.G Institute for admission in MD/MS Course (Course Duration 5 years) PG Medical Aspirants please contact Smile Education Consultancy
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable
T.T of US$ 70.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. MCI Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956 Click Here
2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study Outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Socio-Cultural same as India, Environment and climate are almost same
8. Very close to Home Country
9. Security and Safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS, BDS, MD/MS Study outside India.
Learn More: www.mbbsbangladesh.com
MCI Approved Govt Univ. Low Package MBBS in Bangladesh
Contact Smile Education Consultants Directly: